What is EAP?
- Short-term Confidential Counseling
- Information and Resources
- Referrals to Helpful Specialists
What Issues Can EAP Help With?
- Family/Relationship Problems
- Workplace Stress
- Substance Abuse
- Legal and Financial Resources
- Resources for Aging Parents
- Wellness Motivation
Who Is Covered?
- Employees and Household Members
How Do I Use EAP?
- You or your household members may call EAP at anytime. The toll free number is 888.392.0050.
- You can also find them on the Web at www.investeap.org. Use the member password listed at the top of this page to access member services. Resource information is posted there and you may also e-mail EAP with questions.
Is There Any Cost?
- There is no direct cost to you for EAP services. EAP counseling, information, resource and referral information is provided as an employee benefit.
EAP . . .
It's Confidential and Convenient!