What is EAP?
- Short-term Confidential Counseling
- Information and Resources
- Referrals to Helpful Specialists
What Issues Can EAP Help With?
- Family/Relationship Problems
- Workplace Stress
- Substance Abuse
- Legal and Financial Resources
- Resources for Aging Parents
- Wellness Motivation
Who Is Covered?
- Employees and Household Members
How Do I Use EAP?
- You or your household members may call EAP at anytime. The toll free number is 888.392.0050.
- You can also find them on the Web at www.investeap.org. Use the member password, vsbit, to access member services. Resource information is posted there and you may also e-mail EAP with questions.
Is There Any Cost?
- There is no direct cost to you for EAP services. EAP counseling, information, resource and referral information is provided as an employee benefit.
EAP . . .
It's Confidential and Convenient!